Dev tools: C++
File size: 1335 KB
Describe: 5800C Fm chip code data and drive
* Domestic first CMOS process using the FM radio chip
* Drive ability, and can directly drive headphones and amplifier
* Low power consumption, advanced program than lower 1mA
* Frequency coverage from 76M-108M FM band of countries
* A high degree of integration, necessary to zero the number of peripheral devices
* LOW-IF powerful digital audio structure
* A powerful digital signal processing technology (DSP), automatic frequency control and AGC
* Digital Adaptive Noise Reduction
Acceptance of high sensitivity, excellent sound quality, excellent stereo sound effects
* To support the heavy bass, adjustable radio search, soft mute and blend functions
* Only one 32.768K crystal as a reference clock
* Support for I2C and SPI digital interface to support I2S audio interface will be in line with all the multimedia processing chip
* Adjustable de-emphasis (50/75 us)
* Analog and digital volu
] - Full range of types of chip packaging, SOP, QFN, DIP, etc.
] - 580
0 chips to do with FM radio, 5800C-DEMO board software.
] - si4731 FM radio source code, is a good source of the original DEMO.
] - This is the FM module RDA580
0 the C language control program.
] - IF digital radio research study, I hope all of you to help
] - LCD controller chip ht1621 c procedures for use in Atmel's AVR chips used compiled by WinAVR
] - Inventory management system
] - Texture synthesis of a new sampling algorithm for the uplink, that is, use of the existing samples of high-resolution texture as a guide a priori cond
] - I used PIC microcontroller prior to the development of a small product, model for the PIC16F873, function FM radio, RTC time display, but the dot-matr
] - RDA FM chip code MTK_580