Vigenère cipher .rar
Encrypt by using ciphermatlab programs.rar
- Hill cipher Encrypt by using Hill cipher matlab codeexperiment-5.rar
- Cross correlation vs. Convolution
- MatLab representations of Discrete-time SignalsLecture13.rar
- Network layer Design Issueslecture3.rar
- VHDL stands for VHSIC (very high speed integrated circuit) HDL From Boolean algebra, we know that each row of a truth table represents a product term and the output can be written as the sum-of-products expression
- learn VHDL language The next step is the actual writing of HDL code for modules, their interfaces, and their internal details.
- 利用matlab实现无线自组织网aodv仿真的算法源码。 为由50个节点构成的网络。在50m×50m大小的区域内，随机的产生50个节点。由用户指定源节点和目的节点，程序负责给出从源节点到目的节点的最小路径和此路径的跳数。各个节点之间设定为只要在自己直接通信范围内的其它节点cooperative.rar
- An ad-hoc network with a sender, a destination and a third station act-
ing as a relay is analysed. The channels are modelled containing thermal
noise, Rayleigh fading and path loss. Di® erent combining methods and di-
versity protocols are compared. The amplify and forward protocol shows a
better performance than the decode and forward protocol, unless an error
correcting code is simulated. To combine the incoming signals the chan-
nel quality should be estimated as well as possible. Information about the
average quality shows nice bene¯ ts, and a rough approximation about the
variation of the channel quality increases the performance even more.function-TDSR.rar
- Ad-hoc networks refer to temporary networks which form for special purposes. Mobile ad-hoc networks
(MANETs) are networks which use no network assisting element for routing, but every node has the role of
router and actively participates in data forwarding. Security problems in MANETs are specified and
investigated separately, because in these infrastructureless networks, in addition to all available problems in a
wired or wireless network, there are some more problems. Since all connections are available in wireless
form and they are audible, so they can be changeable. Also nodes themselves are involved in routing, so
existence of a malicious node can lead to the destruction of the network and one of the most important
challenges in these networkswsn-simulation-in-matlab.rar
- Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) is different than the Cellular Networks as I mentioned earlier.
A WSN is composed of a large number of sensor nodes that communicate using a wireless medium (air).
The sensor nodes are deployed randomly in the environment to be monitored.
The sensor nodes distributed in ad hoc structure.
In WSN there is no base station and not all nodes hear each other.
The WSN is a multi-hop network.
Basic part of my code is to randomly place the sensor nodes in the given space then connecting each two nodes if the distance between them less than or equal to the communication radius.ALOHA.rar
- 车载自组织网络中路边性能及防碰撞算法研究Research on the performance and anti collision algorithm of the vehicular ad hoc networkMarkov_copula_code.zip
- Energy consumption is a significant issue in ad hoc networks since mobile nodes are battery powered. In
order to prolong the lifetime of ad hoc networks, it is the most critical issue to minimize the energy
consumption of nodes. In this paper, we propose an energy efficient multipath routing protocol for
choosing energy efficient path. This system also considers transmission power of nodes and residual energy
as energy metrics in order to maximize the network lifetime and to reduce energy consumption of mobile
nodes. The objective of our proposed system is to find an optimal route based on two energy metrics while
choosing a route to transfer data packets. This system is implemented by using NS-2.34. Simulation results
show that the proposed routing protocol with transmission power and residual energy control mode can
extend the life-span of network and can achieve higher performance when compared to traditional ad-hoc
on-demand multipath distance vector (AOMDV) routing protocolsmart_manet.zip
- MANET ad hoc Network7213211Dijkstra_router.rar
- Abstract—We propose two novel energy-aware routing algorithms for wireless ad hoc networks, called reliable minimum energy cost
routing (RMECR) and reliable minimum energy routing (RMER). RMECR addresses three important requirements of ad hoc networks:
energy-efficiency, reliability, and prolonging network lifetime. It considers the energy consumption and the remaining battery energy of
nodes as well as quality of links to find energy-efficient and reliable routes that increase the operational lifetime of the network. RMER,
on the other hand, is0.5.rar
- this is a matlab source code for simulation and modification the mobile ad-hoc network DEFS.zip
- ad hoc network topology for cognitive radio
- “Queuing network models for delay analysis
of multihop wireless ad hoc networksRBFceshi.rar
- Matlab中实现ad hoc网络中根据节点的历史地理信息预测未来时刻的位置曲线，在本人电脑上能够实现。predicted.rar
- 在Matlab中加入神经网络预测模型，实现对Ad Hoc网络的AODV的预测功能。game1.rar
- android 手机 应用加密算法详解 主要是des加密算法代码的解析xiangmuyuanmafasongji.zip
- 注意：本项目基于android studio开发，eclipse可能无法直接导入。