- sipXtapi is a comprehensive client library and software development kit (SDK) for SIP-based user agents. It includes SIP signalling support as well as a media framework. A complete and very feature rich softphone can be built easily by adding a graphical user interface on top of sipXtapi. Alternatively, sipXtapi was engineered to be embedded into existing applications adding real-time communications to such applications.
- sipXportLib is a library of general purpose utilities and OS
abstraction APIs. Being a library, it, itself has no end user
application however this project also contains end user utilities
related to this library s functionality.sipXtackLib.rar
- sipXtackLib itself is a library with end user application however the
following tools either use this library or are related to SIP stack
- The GNU exoSIP library is an implementation of SIP - rfc3261.
- oRTP is a LGPL licensed C library implementing the RTP protocol (rfc1889). It is available
for most unix clones (primilarly Linux and HP-UX), and Microsoft Windows.