- implementation and visualization of Voronoi diagram and Delaunay triangulation in C#RangeSlider2.rar
- create a slider control with two thumbs[range slider]. C#PluginAPI_5.zip
- PluginAPI system 1.5ComprLib.rar
- Compression library open source aPLIB JCALG1 LZMArls-code-ver1.2-jul03.rar
- C++ language the algorithm: Reactive local search for the maximum clique problem.
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language code developed to statistically find the best global fit of a nonlinear constrained
non-convex cost-function over a D-dimensional space. This algorithm
permits an annealing schedule for "temperature" T decreasing exponentially in annealing-time k, T = T_0 exp(-c k^1/D). The introduction of re-annealing also permits adaptation to changing
sensitivities in the multi-dimensional parameter-space. This annealing schedule is faster than fast Cauchy annealing, where T =
T_0/k, and much faster than Boltzmann annealing, where T = T_0/ln k.
ASA has over 100 OPTIONS to provide robust tuning over many classes of
nonlinear stochastic systems.