- This book targets Linux developers and users who are interested in understanding the
- Operating systems are an essential part of any computer system. Similarly,
a course on operating systems is an essential part of any computer science
- This book deals with the implementation of the Linux Kernel Networking stack and the theory behind it.Linux-Shell-Scripting-Cookbook-2nd-Edition.zip
- As with everything, the shell is only as awesome as you make it. When you become an expert
at shell scripting, you can use the shell to the fullest and harness its true power. Linux Shell
Scripting Cookbook shows you how to do exactly that!UNIXFilesystemsEvolutionDesignImplementation.rar
- This book is for people who want to write programs that communicate with each other using an application program interface (API) known as sockets. Some readers may be very familiar with sockets already, as that model has become synonymous with network programming. Others may need an introduction to sockets from the ground up. The goal of this book is to offer guidance on network programming for beginners as well as professionals, for those developing new network-aware applications as well as those maintaining existing code, and for people who simply want to understand how the networking components of their system function.