wy19961 2021-04-14 23:13:09
Description: The D2D power control simulation based on MATLAB simply solves the problem of resource allocation. Now suppose that there are three available channels, and a cellular user only allows one D2D to reuse resources for users (the multiplexing mode is to reuse the cellular user channel with the farthest distance, and interference is not considered for the time being), then the three channels can accommodate up to six users (three cellular users, three D2D users) The cellular users are generated with 60% probability, and the D2D users are generated with 40% probability.
Plat: C/C++ | Size: 7KB | Downloads: 0
疯子110 2021-04-14 11:11:04
Description: this is a source code of the communication simultion
Plat: C/C++ | Size: 5350KB | Downloads: 0
veracyy 2021-04-11 10:08:43
Description: Through LEACH algorithm, the nodes evenly distributed in the space are clustered, based on MATLAB platform
Plat: matlab | Size: 958KB | Downloads: 0
cuprum 2021-04-08 10:26:14
Description: Super-resolution channel estimation for mmWave massive MIMO with hybrid precoding
Plat: matlab | Size: 9KB | Downloads: 0
zzccstrong 2021-04-05 16:58:47
Description: The OFDM system simulation of 16QAM modulation is realized. The simulation image can be observed directly
Plat: Python | Size: 1KB | Downloads: 0
prmr 2021-04-01 23:30:25
Description: wireless physical layer
Plat: PPT | Size: 298KB | Downloads: 0
韩悦11 2021-03-25 14:34:54
Description: LEACH algorithm running without problems, very easy to use, the need to fetch
Plat: matlab | Size: 2KB | Downloads: 0
cao2019 2021-03-24 20:39:08
Description: MSK modulation complete engineering, including polarity conversion, MSK modulation
Plat: VHDL | Size: 585KB | Downloads: 0
shixiuxiu 2021-03-17 12:53:35
Description: The CRC-16 is coded according to the generating polynomial
Plat: C/C++ | Size: 179KB | Downloads: 0
benadjina 2021-03-12 16:45:31
Description: Matlab code for OTFS vs AFT.
Plat: matlab | Size: 704KB | Downloads: 4
benadjina 2021-03-12 16:40:26
Description: Channel estimation for orthogonal time-frequency space (OTFS) massive MIMO.
Plat: PDF | Size: 182KB | Downloads: 0
benadjina 2021-03-12 16:37:27
Description: Matlab code for orthogonal time-frequency space (OTFS).
Plat: matlab | Size: 9KB | Downloads: 3
benadjina 2021-03-12 16:32:19
Description: propose a concept of discrete Fourier transform (DFT)-Spread OTFS system to reduce the PAPR efficiently. The key idea of the DFT precoding technique is to spread the energy of a subcarrier throughout the subcarriers. Therefore, the PAPR is decreased.
Plat: PDF | Size: 2082KB | Downloads: 1
benadjina 2021-03-12 16:25:56
Description: interleaved time-frequency multiple access (ITFMA), allows multiuser interference-free signal reception in the time-frequency domain thereby reduces the detection complexity.
Plat: PDF | Size: 771KB | Downloads: 0
乔乔0123 2021-02-23 15:28:07
Description: This paper is about the precoding operation of millimeter wave in MIMO system and its application in 5g
Plat: matlab | Size: 8949KB | Downloads: 2
进击的羊毛毯 2021-01-30 16:26:25
Description: MIMO system has multiple transmit and receive antennas in space, so its channel model has its own complexity. Despite this complexity, it is necessary to model MIMO channel. Because in the development of MIMO transmission technology, it is necessary to simulate the new technology at link level or system level to evaluate the actual performance of various transmission technologies. Only by modeling the MIMO channel accurately enough and applying the channel model to computer simulation, can we evaluate the performance close to the actual situation and get the valuable evaluation results, which will point out the right way for the development of transmission technology.
Plat: matlab | Size: 1080KB | Downloads: 2
Singamraj 2021-01-29 12:58:58
Description: passive mimo in channel estimation
Plat: PDF | Size: 335KB | Downloads: 0
Singamraj 2021-01-29 12:55:52
Description: base for mimo techniques
Plat: PDF | Size: 487KB | Downloads: 0
Singamraj 2021-01-29 12:53:48
Description: base paper for channel estimation for iot
Plat: PDF | Size: 302KB | Downloads: 0
Singamraj 2021-01-29 12:50:52
Description: base paper for channel estimation
Plat: PDF | Size: 1477KB | Downloads: 0
Singamraj 2021-01-29 12:47:45
Description: Base for channel estimation
Plat: PDF | Size: 871KB | Downloads: 0
Singamraj 2021-01-29 12:42:46
Description: This is the base paper for Channel Estimation
Plat: PDF | Size: 194KB | Downloads: 0
LEEEFEI 2021-01-26 15:24:58
Description: ML detection of 2 * 2mimo system
Plat: matlab | Size: 1KB | Downloads: 5
AAA1212 2021-01-26 01:39:36
Description: water filling reinforcement learning
Plat: matlab | Size: 13KB | Downloads: 0
Parker. 2021-01-24 13:33:03
Description: Matlab engineering based on water injection algorithm, the theoretical basis is convex optimization theory in optimization, to solve the problem of power distribution, matlab 2020 can run perfectly, with reports and documents
Plat: matlab | Size: 385KB | Downloads: 4
劳资6啊 2021-01-17 10:25:18
Description: PDCP (Packet Data Aggregation Protocol) Transmission of user side and control side data; Maintain the SN number of PDCP; Routing and duplication (double connection scenario); Encryption/decryption and integrity protection; Reorder; Support out-of-order submission; Repeatedly discard; ROHC (user side).
Plat: Others | Size: 611KB | Downloads: 0
劳资6啊 2021-01-17 10:24:24
Description: RLC (Wireless Link Control Layer Protocol) Error detection and error correction ARQ (AM entity); Segment reorganization (UM entity and AM entity); Heavy segmentation (AM entity); Repeat packet detection (AM entities).
Plat: Others | Size: 650KB | Downloads: 0
劳资6啊 2021-01-17 10:23:14
Description: MAC (Media Access Control Layer) Mapping between logical channels and transmission channels; Multiplexing/demultiplexing; Scheduling; HARQ; Logical channel priority setting.
Plat: Others | Size: 1104KB | Downloads: 0
劳资6啊 2021-01-17 10:22:09
Description: SDAP (Data Adaptation Protocol) Responsible for mapping between QoS stream and DRB (data wireless hosting); Add a QFI (QoS Flow ID) flag to the packet.
Plat: Others | Size: 588KB | Downloads: 0
劳资6啊 2021-01-17 10:19:13
Description: The present document specifies the Radio Resource Control protocol for the radio interface between UE and NG-RAN. The scope of the present document also includes: - the radio related information transported in a transparent container between source gNB and target gNB upon inter gNB handover; - the radio related information transported in a transparent container between a source or target gNB and another system upon inter RAT handover. - the radio related information transported in a transparent container between a source eNB and target gNB during E-UTRA-NR Dual Connectivity.
Plat: Others | Size: 6493KB | Downloads: 0
Tags: