Description: 1. Master the definition of linear table;
2. Master the basic operations of linear tables, such as establishment, search, insertion and deletion.
Contents of the experiment:
Define a sequence list and a linked list containing student information (student number, name, grade), so that it has the following functions:
(1) Input student information one by one according to the number of designated students;
(2) Display the relevant information of all the students in the student list one by one;
(3) Search by name and return the student's school number and achievement.
(4) Return the corresponding student information (student number, name, grade) according to the designated location;
(5) Given a student's information, insert it into the position specified in the table;
(6) Delete student records at designated locations;
(7) Number of students in the statistical table.
51.cpp, 3947 , 2018-12-24